Currently viewing the tag: "Trinity"
Continue Reading →
Truth is always freedom, but we live in a day that prefers happiness over truth. We need to be in the truth and love it, not attack it as is being done. The Baptism of Jesus is a messianic inauguration and Trinitarian confirmation.
- By Faith Abraham… August 12, 2018
- The Lamb of God August 5, 2018
- At Peace with Man and God July 29, 2018
- Racial Reconciliation and the Church: Cultural Expressions in Worship July 29, 2018
- It Is Well with Abraham July 22, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship