The Faith contains the doctrines found in Scripture and the way to practice them. This is the Faith worth fighting for. It is true and comes form God with all its benefits. It is hard to fight for the faith, but we must.
What is worth fighting for? The author of the book of Jude tells us exactly why he is writing. The purpose is to exhort the church to fight for their faith because it is worth fighting for.
- Observations on Character October 14, 2018
- The Orthodox Catechism Q 3-5 October 7, 2018
- The God of Steadfast Love and Faithfulness October 7, 2018
- It’s Not about Us: A Lesson in Biblical Interpretation September 30, 2018
- Reflections on a Good Wife and a Long Marriage September 23, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship