Micah Renihan first came to Grace Reformed Baptist Church on a seminary internship in the summer of 2010. After graduation from Westminster Seminary California and the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies he returned to Grace for a one year internship. From that internship, the church ordained him and called him to be one of their pastors. He worked as co-elder alongside of Ron Baines until Pastor Baines passed away in 2016.
Pastor Micah grew up in a Reformed Baptist home and has been a member of Reformed Baptist churches since his baptism in 2000. He is married to Heather and together they have a daughter, Emma.
- The Lord’s Supper in Practical Consideration – Part 2 January 12, 2020
- The Orthodox Catechism Q 82-84 January 5, 2020
- The Lord’s Supper in Practical Consideration – Part 1 January 5, 2020
- Assurance of Faith December 29, 2019
- The Promised Child – Part 3 December 22, 2019
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Covenant Theology Death Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Jesus John Judgment Justice Justification King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Orthodox Catechism Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Romans Salvation Sin Titus Wisdom Worship