Daniel is a different king of book from the other prophets. The first half of the book has several stories but the second half is full of apocalyptic visions. The primary contrast in Daniel is the Kingdom of God verses the kingdom of men. It was written in the same time period as Jeremiah, Habakkuk, and Ezekiel.
- Pictures of Jesus August 19, 2018
- By Faith Abraham… August 12, 2018
- The Lamb of God August 5, 2018
- At Peace with Man and God July 29, 2018
- Racial Reconciliation and the Church: Cultural Expressions in Worship July 29, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship