When a book switches genre of literature we have no trouble following it. The Bible also switches genres. For example, when Jesus tells parables, He switches between the narrative to a parable. It is imperative to understand what genre is being read. Apocalyptic literature is its own genre that must be understood.
- Pictures of Jesus August 19, 2018
- By Faith Abraham… August 12, 2018
- The Lamb of God August 5, 2018
- At Peace with Man and God July 29, 2018
- Racial Reconciliation and the Church: Cultural Expressions in Worship July 29, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship