God gives Habakkuk a message of judgment against Judah that is extremely shocking to them. There are no kings mentioned and no events specifically mentioned making the book hard to date. The first part of the book indicates that the nation was in an evil period and later in the book God tells Habakkuk that he is raising up the Babylonians. This would indicate that the book most likely took place around 609-605 B.C.
- By Faith Abraham… August 12, 2018
- The Lamb of God August 5, 2018
- At Peace with Man and God July 29, 2018
- Racial Reconciliation and the Church: Cultural Expressions in Worship July 29, 2018
- It Is Well with Abraham July 22, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship