There are implications of the Resurrection of Christ that permeate through our lives. As we think of this great historic event we need to think of the effects. The foundations of Paul’s prayer to the Ephesians lies in the Holy Spirit. The essence of his prayer is the illumination of the Spirit, and the substance is the Holy Spirit’s communication.
- Pictures of Jesus August 19, 2018
- By Faith Abraham… August 12, 2018
- The Lamb of God August 5, 2018
- At Peace with Man and God July 29, 2018
- Racial Reconciliation and the Church: Cultural Expressions in Worship July 29, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship