One of the things that terrorism, like the Patriot’s Day bombing in Boston, brings to the foreground is that it confronts us with the reality that our security is not guaranteed.
While there may be things that we can do to improve security, the usual response is to look to human institutions for our security. […]
We have reposted some of our older lessons on Proverbs and Parables.
We’ll be putting up more of our previous lessons as we can get them together.
Have you ever thought about the special task that God has given to preachers of his word?
In Colossians 1:25 Paul says that he was made a minister according to the stewardship from God. Now, we don’t really have anything quite like a steward in our society, and so we might miss some […]
- Observations on Character October 14, 2018
- The Orthodox Catechism Q 3-5 October 7, 2018
- The God of Steadfast Love and Faithfulness October 7, 2018
- It’s Not about Us: A Lesson in Biblical Interpretation September 30, 2018
- Reflections on a Good Wife and a Long Marriage September 23, 2018
Sermon Tags10 Commandments Abraham Attributes of God Blessings Christ church Comfort Corinthians Covenant Ephesians Exodus Faith Forgiveness Genesis God Gospel Grace Hope Isaiah Jesus Jude Judgment Justice King Law Love Luke Marriage Matthew Mercy Messiah Obedience Prayer Prophets Psalms Resurrection Sabbath Salvation Sermon Sin Titus Trust Truth Wisdom Worship